Translate my blog

zondag 19 december 2010

December snowwhite days

19 december


I never planned to be in Belgium this time of year (first and foremost reason: I can't stand the cold) but now that I have spent almost one month in freezing snowy Antwerp, I must say that I'm very happy that I did. New things are coming on my way in this little part of the world as well, and although I hate snow, I can't but smile about the crazy situations this kind of weather brings me into. I tiptoe and slide through the streets of Antwerp these days -you cannot imagine how slippery the roads are over here. And the silence of a covered city is amazing. As if going years back, when cars not yet dominated the streets.

Anyway, just to say that I'm making the most of every day, taking care of friends with broken body parts and doing odd jobs. The past week I've been painting in the house of a friend. Hard work, but even in such moments I find the time to have real fun. 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten